Your shopping cart is empty!
0 reviews / Write a review
Activa Power System Adj.Fins - Beuchat
The " active power system " is a technological innovation which allows to incorporate three distinct premier materials
• The objective is to replace the vertical support of a traditional of which limits the working surface, by two flat
dynamic reinforcements to permit the blade to become 100% ACTIVE.
• Lateral stiffeners made from a preformed technopolimer, creating a powerful spring effect which generates an ACTIVE
rebound equal to no other fin.
• Central outflow veins emit variable progressive resistance in relation to blade angle providing controlled fluid motion
during the kicking cycle.
• Balanced power is integrally transmitted due to the reinforced foot cavity, and alignment of blade/stiffener
(extending into foot pocket area).
• The difference in stiffness between two elements provides a cupping action associated with thin flexible channels in
the blade area, direct the waterflow and improve the directional stability of the kick.
Write a review