GNX™ Wireless Wind Pack - Wireless - 010-01616-10 - Garmin
- Brand: Garmin
- Product Code: 010-01616-10
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: $1,036.04
GNX™ Wireless Wind Pack - Wireless - 010-01616-10 - Garmin:
The Information You Need to Set Sail
- Includes GNX™ Wind instrument and gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer
- With a compatible GPS chartplotter, GNX Wind provides 2 data fields and a digital wind rose to simultaneously display true1 and apparent wind data, Steer Pilot, boat speed and more
- Displays true1 and apparent wind speed and wind angles, true1 wind direction, boat speed, speed over ground, VMG, heading, course over ground and closed haul
- Includes easy-to-install gWind Wireless 2 transducer, which eliminates cables for masts up to 15m (50 ft)
- Internal solar-charged battery lasts 3 years and is easily replaced
GNX Wind Instrument
> GNX Wind gives you the wind data necessary to make confident decisions.
> Featuring a high-visibility, glass-bonded backlit monochrome LCD display with customisable backlight colors,
> GNX Wind interfaces through the NMEA 2000® network to show 2 data fields and a digital wind rose simultaneously to display true1 and apparent wind data, steering guidance, boat speed and more.
> Low power consumption of 350 mW daylight (no backlight) and 400 mW nighttime (mid-level backlight) is perfect for sailboats.
> Customisable user settings allow you to configure the screen layout to your preferred setting.
> Display configurations include more than 15 important marine parameters for wind, speed, and navigation.
> It can even wirelessly connect to a quatix® 3 GPS marine smartwatch via ANT® technology to stream wind data directly to your wrist.
gWind Wireless 2 Transducer
> gWind Wireless 2 offers an easy-to-install solution that eliminates running wires through masts up to 15 m (50 ft).
> Accurate wind signals are sent via an ANT connection directly to a GNX Wind instrument or to a compatible Garmin GPSMAP® chartplotter.
> The transducer features renowned Nexus® twin-fin technology with a 3-bladed propeller, providing accurate wind speed and stable wind angle in lighter wind conditions.
> Also available in a wide selection of Wind and Sail Packs (sold separately) that can be used as standalone wind systems or expanded to full network systems via NMEA 2000.
IN THE BOX:
What's in the Box:
- GNX Wind
- gWind Wireless 2 transducer
- Mast bracket
- Mounting hardware
- NiMH battery
|Compass-safe distance||209 mm|
|Mounting options||Flush or Flat|
|NMEA 2000 certified||Yes|
|Physical dimensions||110 x 115 x 30 mm|
|Power consumption||0.35 W (day); 0.4 W (night)|
|Speed||Better than ±3%|
|Temperature range :||From -15° to 70°C (5° to 158°F)|
|Waterproof protection||Yes (IPX6¹)|
|Storage temperature||From -20° to 80°C (-4° to 176°F)|
|Voltage range:||9-16 V (from NMEA 2000)|
|Accuracy Angle:||Better than ±1.5°|
|Power Usage:||Battery (rechargeable though the solar panel)|
|Temp Range:||From -15° to 70°C (5° to 158°F)|
|Unit Dimension, WxH:||345 mm x 610 mm|
|Wind speed range:||0. 8-90 knots (0. 4-50 m/s)|
|Physical & Performance|
|Display size, WxH||83 x 60 mm; 101.6 mm diagonal|