New model of semi-dry suit in the Beuchat range, the SDS (Semi-Dry Sport) is an evolution of the metal zip Semi-dry becoming plastic zip (T-ZIP). The comfort is improved thanks to a suppler plastic dorsal zip, to its more ergonomically positioning and to the reduction of the dimensions of its assembly panel. The SDS is completely preformed by the same system (3 axes) as the technical suits range. The SDS is obtainable in Man and Lady version.
• One-piece suit made of 6,5 mm neoprene, double lined neoprene: nylon jersey outside, plush inside.
• Separate 5,5 mm neoprene hood, plush inside, 3mm smooth-Elaskin face- and neck-seal with preformed chin and A.E.S System (Air Escape System).
• Beuchat hood-holder system allowing to clip the hood on the suits. Compact system with possibility of hiding it.
• Double Titanium smooth-Elaskin wrist- and ankle-seals with EWS (Easy Wave System) resulting in easier doffing and donning and even more hard-wearing.
• Back-zip, watertight plastic T-Zip with new inside protection system (edge to edge joint).
• Lubricant kit for plastic T-Zip provided.
• Embossed knee- and arm-pits making bending of arms and legs during wearing easier (Flex System).
• 3mm Titanium smooth-“Elaskin” neck-seal, single lined with Nylon-Jersey on the inside to ease doffing and donning. Anatomically shaped long neck-seal in order to be reversed on the skin for watertight sealing.
• No seams in the “joint-areas” to assure best possible comfort (armpits, shoulders, inside of the knees and elbows).
• Elbow- and knee-protection in a stretchy and hard-wearing material (Supratex).