Extremely new suit made from extraordinary stretch Ultraspan neoprene, for unheard of exceptional freedom of movement.
It comes in the men’s and ladiesversions, and is a modular suit, made up of one-piece, jacket and hood, which can all be purchased separately.
The long-sleeved one-piece comes in the 5 mm and 7 mm versions, with rear zip.
The 5mm version has a strong YKK zip, complete with the Aquastop system under-zip, and the 7 mm has a watertight T-Zip, with a protective zip cover.
The wrist and ankle seals are made using the Aquastop system, which consists of smooth 1.5 mm neoprene seals, coated in Metallite, and the knee, shin and shoulder zones have protective Strata reinforced inserts.
The short-sleeved jacket with incorporated hood is made from 5mm neoprene and zips up to the chin.
To limit water seepage, it has a watertight seal around the face.
Who it is for
The one-piece is perfect for warm water, and the 7mm version, complete with watertight zip, also for cold water. The presence of the Metallite seals, the extraordinary stretchiness of the material and the large back opening offered by the vertical zip make it particularly quick and easy to put on and take off.
For very cold water, you can add the jacket, which still guarantees a surprising freedom of movement.
- Modular wetsuit made up of one-piece, jacket and hood, which can all be purchased separately
- One-piece made from 5 mm or 7 mm double-lined Ultraspan neoprene
- YKK zip with under-zip (5 mm version) or T-Zip watertight zip (7 mm version)
- Strata anti-wear reinforcements on knees, shins and shoulders
- Aquastop system on wrists and ankles (1.5 mm smooth neoprene Metallite seals)
- 5 mm Ultraspan neoprene jacket with incorporated hood and zip up to chin
- Ultraspan neoprene hood with watertight seal around face-neck