Your shopping cart is empty!
0 reviews / Write a review
Suunto X6 is a perfect tool for any cross sports enthusiast such as a mountaineer, hiker or a cross-country skier.
It offers a combination of three functional dimensions, it gives the user essential information instantly during the performance.
A level of deeper understanding comes with the PC interface.
It also opens a door to an Internet community where cross sports enthusiasts worldwide can share and acquire information with and from other users of Suunto's latest wristop computer generation.
Includes Suunto Activity Manager (SAM) software that enables deeper understanding of the recorded data.
With SAM you can visualize the altitude profiles for your routes, analyze and plan your training and keep a training diary.
You can also create your own activity reports by adding photos and text to the profiles.
The storm alarm warns you when barometric pressure is falling quickly.
Programmable ascent alarm helps to keep safe climbing speed on the mountains.
Menu-based user interface familiar from mobile phones PC interface software + cable Button lock Backlight option for night use User-replaceable battery Water resistant to 100 meters/330 feet.
- Wrist-top computer/timepiece with altimeter, barometer, and compass
- Chronometer records accurate altitude profiles with 10- or 60-second intervals for up to 200 hours
- Shows elevation up to 29,500 feet plus vertical speed; 6-hour barometric trend graph to help forcast weather changes
- Water resistant, tested to 100 meters/330 feet
- Synchronize with your PC to analyze performance
Write a review