When you combine the SeaLife Mini II with the Digital Pro Flash and Mini II Wide Angle Lens, you'll be amazed by the colorful results.
The Digital Pro Flash will bring out the colors of your surroundings and can be used in full manual mode or, to simply the process, set to Auto Mode.
The Mini II Wide Angle Lens increases your field of view by 33%. The Mini II takes on a new identity with these enhancements, while remaining a compact, durable digital camera for your underwater and topside adventures
- Mini II Digital Underwater Camera
- Digital Pro Flash
- Mini II Wide Angle Lens
- Soft, lightweight travel case (yellow)
* Waterproof to 130ft / 40m
* Shockproof 6ft / 2m
* Fully rubber-armored body
* Large, wide spread 3-button controls for easy operation
* Easy Set-up mode 1-2-3 graphic on-screen guide for setting camera mode – no complicated menus
* -Land Auto mode for action land pictures and videos in extreme conditions
* -Dive mode for underwater exposure control and color correction – no more blue pictures
* -Snorkel mode for underwater exposure control and color correction – no more blue pictures
* -Ext Flash mode for integration with external flash to enhance color and brightness underwater
* Video mode at 30fps with Sound
* Soft Rubber grip design for sure grip
* Spy Mode – The camera automatically shoots continuous pictures at set time intervals
* Compact, Slim design (pocket size)
* 2x AAA Energizer Ultimate lithium batteries included
* Self-contained dive camera (no housing)
* 9 megapixels for sharp, high-resolution pictures.
* Large 2.4" TFT Color LCD for easy on-camera viewing
* Instant focus lens from 2 ft to infinity
* SD and SDHC card compatible (8GB recommended)
SeaLife Digital Pro Flash
Auto mode automatically adjusts flash brightness for optimal image exposure
Variable power adjustment allows user to manually fine-tune flash brightness for desired effect and image exposure.
Includes Flash Link optical cable connection
Flexible, rubberized arm for easy aiming and sure grip.
Depth rated to 200 feet (60m)
5 pre-flash cancellation settings.
Effective underwater distance range from 2 to 8 feet (0.6 to 2.5m)
Mini II Wide Angle Lens
0.65X conversion lens increases shooting angle by 33%
Easily snaps on and off underwater
For sharp close-up shooting distance of 1ft (30cm) to infinity.
Fully-multi coated optical glass
Specifications of Mini II
* Image Sensor--> 9.0 megapixel CMOS image sensor
* Color--> 24-bit color (RGB)
* Image Resolution--> 9MP (3472x2604)
* Picture File Format--> JPEG
* Movie Resolution--> VGA (640x480) at 30 frames per second
* Video File Format--> AVI
* Lens Aperture --> F3.0
* Focal Length --> 7.9mm (film equivalent = 45mm)
* Focus Type --> Instant fixed focus lens
*Zoom--> 3x Digital zoom
* Shutter Speed --> Mechanical shutter Land: 1/2 to 1/2000 second UW mode: 1/60 to 1/2000 second
* Flash--> Auto, Fill, Off, Red-Eye reduction
* Scene Modes-->Auto, Snorkel (underwater), Sea, Ext Flash Mode